Flexxaire reversible fans for industry and agriculture
With years of experience in industrial cooling, Oversluizen has become a distributor of Flexxaire since March 2022. The technical solutions in the field of fail-safe and controlling using a variety of sensors makes it the perfect solution for industrial and agriculture applications.
Advantages of the Flexxaire solution:
- No need to go lower in RPM when reversing the airflow
- Fail-safe mode (always 100% cooling if there are problems)
- Various control solutions (simple and extensive)
- Controllable via CAMBUS protocols
- Minimum sound pressure (when using adjustable blade angle IVP)
- Pre-set blade angle, from +40° for cooling to -40° for cleaning
- Blade angle can be reversed at maximum speed without overloading the motor or pulleys.
- Automatic self-adjustable reversing timer (duration and frequency)
- Manual control for reverse function
Infinite Variable Pitch (IVP)
All the possibilities of 2 positions, plus:
- Automatic adjustable blade angle setting between 0° and +40° for optimum performance and minimum fuel consumption
- Adjustable to 4 different temperatures (for example engine water, air inlet and hydraulics)
- Forced neutral (0°) for fast engine warm-up, or for very cold environments
Hydraulics and compressed air
- Control by hydraulics (35 bar to 241 bar)
- PCompressed air using optional compressor
Due to the spring-loaded pistons, the blade angle will move to the maximum position in case of any problems. This solution prevents the motor from stopping due to overheating.
For more information, please contact Oversluizen to discuss the options.