This exhaust gas cooler is suitable for cooling exhaust gases from both fuel engines and gas turbines. These Aalborg Micros are suitable for capacities from 250 kW to 5 MW, with which both hot water and steam can be produced up to 39 bar. Dry running is possible up to a gas temperature of 530°C!
Due to the finned pipes, the Micro has a relatively compact construction and is suitable for:
- Exhaust gases from combustion engines: diesel, biogas, natural gas and HFO (heavy fuel oil).
- Small gas turbines.
- Process gases from dryers, ovens, incinerators, ceramics, glass, battery production.
- Steam boiler as economizer.
The available materials for the internal piping are Corten and stainless steel, these are suitable for:
- hot water: district heating, HVAC, process applications
- TEG (Tri-ethylene-glycol): district heating, HVAC, process applications
- thermal oil
- steam: process applications, steam turbines, service steam
- mounting feet
- drain (only available for horizontal models).
- integrated control valve incl. electric actuator (4-20 mA)
- soot blower for compressed air, water or steam
- steam cyclone + control equipment
- diameter: from 950mm to 1870mm
- height: 1700mm to 2800mm
- weight: 400kg to 3900 kg
- flange connection gas side: DN450 to DN1000
- flange connection pipe side: DN100